Friday, January 29, 2010

Cold Day Challenge #1




This is a challenge that Robyn from mypinkstamper.com posted. It was to do something with your favorite color with black. My favorite color is blue sooo I made a card using DCWV black cardstock, the lightblue is Gemstones (got from Joann's) & the darker blue is also DCWV. I cut the flowers from the Sweet Treats cart, page 50. I cut the largest one at 2", 2 cut at 1.50" & 6 at 1". I used the clear with glitter embossing powder on the darker blue flowers & middles to give it some shine. Last but not least I used pop dots to give all the flowers some dimension. Hope you enjoyed the card, have a good day!!! (In one of the pics you can see my lazy cat laying on the cable box, lol)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it Shellie!!!! Great job with the challenge!!

Banner Market said...

I saw post on my pink stamper and came over to see your card. How pretty, all of your cards are just lovely.
Cheers Gina

Diana Mancuso said...

I love how this turned out. Definitely scraplift-worthy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails