Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first Prima Flowers =)







I've never had any Prima flowers & found a lot on ebay for 10.00 with free shipping so I went ahead & got it. These are the same flowers that I was looking at when I was in Michael's about 2 weeks ago. So in the future there are probably going to be flowers popping up everywhere (if my dogs don't get into my craft area & try to eat them!). It's starting to get nice here, still a lil cold but alot better than a month ago. My cold is probably warm for everyone else but I'm use to FL summer weather. I had the BEST weekend so far, I just wanted to share my new items with everyone before getting ready for church. I reserve my Sunday's to church & family, I've got the rest of the week for other things! Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Debi said...

what a great deal, does she have more? If so do you have her name handy,thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails