Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Hop Update

Just wanted to let you know that the dates have changed just a bit for the hop. It will now be on Nov 20th & 21st. I am working on my post, I have all the projects done & can't wait for you to see them. I have heard through the grapevine that there will be some blog candy along the way so you won't want to miss it. We would love it if you have the time to make a stop by each blog & leave some love (comments) as we all like to read them. I am finishing this small post with one of my 1st cricut projects. Last year my husband wanted me to make him something "goofy" to keep at his desk & wanted it to be kinda a Thanksgiving themed thing so I made him this....

He named him "Gobbles" & he was cut from Stretch your Imagination at I believe just a little under 12". "Gobbles" stayed put on the fridge until a couple days ago when Anthony (hubby) took him back to work..we still laugh at "gobbles" every time we see it..so goofy lol. Hope you have a good night & hope you stop back by for the blog hop!
Related Posts with Thumbnails