Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Hop Winner Announced!

We have a winner!!! I went through Random.org & this is the result....
 
True Random Number Generator 1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
So our lucky winner is :
Oh I love all your projects! I love fall and CAC so these are awesome! Great job hon! WOOHOOOOO! Thank you for being a fairy too!
 
CONGRATS Crystal, please send me your info to I can get your goodies out to you.
 
I would like to thank everyone who made this blog hop possible & for all the people who stopped by, left comments & some became new followers. I truly loved every comment left on my blog, I read them all! To all my new followers welcome, I hope to bring more projects soon. I can't believe that it's almost Christmas...where did the time go?!?! I have some projects that I've done for Christmas time so I will be taking pics & posting those later today or tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails