Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 1st Blog Hop =)

I am going to be in the Cricut Card Fairy Blog Hop that is a Thanksgiving/Thankful themed blog hop with 14 people (including myself as of the last email) taking place Nov 19th-21st. This is the 1st Blog Hop that I've ever been in & am excited about it! There was a sale on cricut carts & my hubby told me to go ahead & get the 2 that I've been dying to get...so I now own Simply Charmed & Create-A-Critter. I've been wanting Create-A-Critter since it came out & how do I love it. I've already made a couple of projects using that cart. I also got my PKS in the mail, I purchased Everyday Face Assortment & Everyday Character Face Parts & have been using those on some of the things that I've made. I also got my Don Juan cart that I used my cricut rewards points on, I love that font. Today started off wonderful, I woke up to an email that I was the lucky winner of PKS Our 2 Angels In Heaven stampset from Vivienne @ Crafting Haven. She is one of the DT members for PKS. Just wanted to do a small update before the hop, now back to my crafting I go..lol. Hope you all have a great night & hope you stop by during the hop!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails