Thursday, December 16, 2010

Long time, no post...

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demo the middle of last month & today I should be getting my 1st order since getting my starter kit. I've been working on a bunch of different things at once. I really could use a clone, LOL!!! We finally got the tree up, now to keep the cats from attacking it...we thought we'd have a problems with the pups getting it...nope its the cats, lol. I have all but 2 presents wrapped (1 is going to be done after this post  & the other present arrives tomorrow then I'm done woo hoo!!!) I posted some cards that I made before I was a demo at my other blog, you can see them at shelliesstampinspot.blogspot.com. I haven't had time to make a fb page for my other blog yet so I'm going to upload those pics to this blogs fb page. Hope you enjoy & have a great day =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails