Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mommy To Be Card

I made this for an old co-worker of mine who is expecting her first child. They just found out Friday that they were having a girl & the baby's room has green in it so I thought these colors mixed well with each other. I cut the Mommy-to-be from New Arrivals cart at 4.5" & ran the shirt through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I used some Diamond Stickles where the bow would be on the shirt, then I added a layer of Glossy Accents on it after the stickles dried to give it more dimension. Enjoy & have a great day =)
Materials Used:
Cardstock:
Green Galore (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up!
Very Vanilla - Stampin' Up!
Basic Black - Stampin' Up!
(Shirt & Pants unsure of they were from my scraps but they are from Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper is out of the Nana's Kids pack from DCWV
Ribbon:
Both purchased at Walmart
Other:
Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots folder
Glue dots to keep bows in place
Micron .005 & .05 pens
Stampin Pastels from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails