Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Card

I made this for my niece's 18th birthday (I can't believe she's already 18, they grow up so quickly!!!). It's a sidestair card, I tried one of these about a yr ago & didn't like the outcome of it but I found a good template at http://www.mariestamps.com/ & like how this one turned out. Hope you like it, I enjoyed making it =)
Materials Used:
Cardstock:
Pink Passion (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Green Galore (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Very Vanilla - Stampin' Up!
Ink:
Pink Passion (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Green Galore (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
YoYo Yellow (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Pixie Pink (Retired) - Stampin' Up!
Real Red - Stampin' Up!
Staz-On Jet Black
Stamp Sets:
Fun & Fast Notes - Stampin' Up!
Fabulous Phrases - Stampin' Up!
Ribbon:
Pretty In Pink - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails