Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge #3 with Creations with Christina

This challenge was to make a Christmas card...which I needed to start anyway because I am going to be making cards for OWH (Operation Write Home) you can find there site here if you are interested in doing this. It is for our troops that are deployed overseas so they have homemade cards to send to their family for whatever occasion & our deadline to have our Christmas cards to our shippers in 10/30/10. Ok enough about that...here is what I did for this challenge.

                                           Materials used:
Cardstock - Stampin UP Night of Navy, Whisper White & I believe Bashful Blue (that piece was given to me as well as the stamped image on the Top Note die from Stampin UP)
*I chalked some Bashful Blue on the Whisper White to give it more color it just looked to plain to me. I also used Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black & Only Orange to color in the little snowmen.*
Stamp - The more the Merrier (retired set I believe, I know it was a hostess set)
White gel pen to do some faux stitching.
Dimensionals from Stampin UP

2 comments:

girlia said...

Love the colors and the snowmen

Trisha said...

Beautiful...your faux stitching is PERFECT!!! -Trisha

Related Posts with Thumbnails