Thursday, October 14, 2010

This past week a friend of mine told me about one of her friends, friend's son who has brain cancer & may be possibly having his last birthday on the 23rd of this month. Hunter will be turning 7 & when asked what he wanted for his birthday he told his dad that he wanted ton's of birthday cards. We had another friend whose birthday was this last Sunday & she asked that for her gift that we all bring a card for Hunter. This past week has been a very crazy hectic week for me so Sunday (the day of the get together) I was finally able to sit down & throw some things together. In total I made 3 cards before having to head out & had 2 birthday cards in my stash so I took her all 5 so she could pass them to others that didn't bring one or to give her daughter to take to class with her & have ppl sign. Here are the pics of the cards that I made. Enjoy!
Materials Used :
Stampin UP Cardstock
Stampin UP Scallop & Circle Punch
Stampin UP Designer Paper
Stamp set - Unsure
***This card was made at my demostrators house during our monthly meeting***
On the inside of this card I used a spring sticker from Imaginisce that had some bling added to it using the I-Rock.
Materials Used :
Stampin UP Cardstock
Stamp sets - Well Scripted & Crazy for Cupcakes
Stampin UP Ribbon
I colored the cupcakes in using Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie & Lavender Lace, after coloring them in I cut them out. I believe the ribbon is also Barely Banana but not sure as it came from my scraps.
Materials Used :
Stampin UP cardstock
Patterned paper was in my stash from Joann's
White Gel Pen

**** If you would like to make Hunter a card for his birthday it would be greatly appriecated. Here is his information & again his birthday is on 10/23 ****
Hunter Scott
C/O Jessica Koehn
PO Box 278
St. Leonard, MD 20685

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Oh my...these are some of the cutest cards!!!! Very cool of you to make extras for the other kids to sign! - Trisha

Related Posts with Thumbnails