Saturday, October 2, 2010

Who's ready to make some cards?

I know I am! So far I have done some goodie/treat bags for a friends son & am putting the finishing touches on the ones that I am making for my husband's co-workers...just gotta wait till the end of the month to fill them, lol. I was on FB just now & saw this http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/ . It is a GREAT challenge, it will be going on all month & it's for a wonderful cause! I know that there are ALOT of blog hops going on today as well as several other blogs doing challenges such as Christina from Creations with Christina. If you have time swing on over & check out Emma from My Creative Time she has some wonderful projects done with her new Imagine! Hope you all have a wonderful day =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails