Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween, I was sick all day & didn't even get to hand out the candies that I got for our little goblins that were in the neighborhood =( not to mention I can't have the goodies b/c I had my wisdom tooth taken out Weds & am having tons of pain so I get to take a trip back to the oral surgeon in the morning so he can look at it =( .....

On a good note I was told that the Gypsy update was already up & running so I am waiting for my update to finish...I can't wait to see what the smiley cart has. I will post more later on once it's done updating & I get a chance to take a look at the new carts I'll have. I had a couple of them but am really excited to get TTB&M, Smiley & Christmas. Anywho talk with you soon. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails