Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Goodie Bags

I am currently working on some baby shower invitations for a friend so in the meantime I am going to post the Halloween Goodie Bags that I made for my husband's co-worker for her son.
Materials Used:
Colorbok Black Cardstock
K&Company Spooktacular Patterned Paper
Stamps - PKS Halloween Sweet Folks (BOO!)
Stampin UP 4x6 Cello Bags
ATG 714 & Sticky Strip

I cut the end of the cello bags & added some sticky strip so when she fills her bag all she has to do is remove the sticky strip & seal it. Yes I know it is going to be very hard to get those suckers apart...didn't think of that at the time of making them, but she said that it would be funny watching them try to get them open so it all worked out, lol.

I will be posting the ones that I made for my husband to take to his co-workers once they are full of goodies. Now back to working on these invites that need to get done =) Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails