Friday, October 1, 2010

October already....really?!?

Wow does time fly!!! But I am enjoying the cooler mornings & evenings....so far. I've been blah lately & hadn't really played around with anything. I won my very 1st Peachy Keen Stamps from Emma when she was doing a Halloween week celebration. The stamp set that I won was PK-632 Halloween Sweet Folks (soooo cute). This is what I came up with tonight while watching Prison Break on my laptop (it's been a while since I've watched it & I loved that show). I hope to be posting atleast 1 project/card a week. Don't forget that tomorrow is World Card Making Day & there is a big blog hop going on as well on Nicole's blog. This is the very simple...yet cute card I made with the set I won from Emma.


                                                    Materials used:
Cardstock - Only Orange (believe this color is now retired)
Patterned Paper - Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday (this stack has been sitting my craft room for almost a yr now!)
Ribbon - either grabbed at Joann's or Walmart but matches the paper well
Stamp - Halloween Sweet Folks (PK -632)
Dimensionals from Stampin' UP

I used my Stampin' UP stampin' write markers to color most of him in. I don't have all the old colors in my marker set so I used my blender pen & grabbed some ink from the ink pad to color in the orange & top part of his lil body.

1 comment:

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!! THIS IS SOOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB MY FRIEND!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS W/ME!! I APPRECIATE IT!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails